Future Affairs Berlin 2019
On 29 May 2019, the German Federal Foreign Office and re:publica, the organisers of Europe’s largest internet and digital society conference, invite you to the first Future Affairs conference in Berlin. This year’s kick-off event is going in-depth on the topic “Digital Revolution: Resetting Global Power Politics?”
Opening keynotes by
Federal Foreign Minister
Carlos Alvarado Quesada
President of Costa Rica
Future Affairs 2019 recap Video
- 13.06.2019You can now watch videos of all the panels and our re:cap film!
- 27.05.2019Have a look at the programme online or download the PDF.
- 22.05.2019One week to go until the start of Future Affairs!
- 15.05.2019Good news: We're giving away a selected number of tickets for the non-public event. Tell us why you really want to be there.
- Founder and Chief Editor
- Co-Founder Prototype Fund & Superrr Lab